Friday, September 22, 2006

I made a gaffe !

All these days I have 0 comments...
I was little bit wondering...what happens ?
My photos are really so bad?
Every day my boyfriend told me ...
people don't like your photos,
zero comments again...
Today I find out that I had change the comments
settings by mistake and bla bla bla...
finally I see your comments!
So I have a lot work to do ...as to send you postcards
and to answer all of your questions.
I love dogs and this dog maybe convinced
you to forgive me,
sorry

 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Your boyfriend's wrong!!

Monday, September 25, 2006 8:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he was just joking! Your photos are great, and if you like them, then that's the main thing after all!

Naughtyboy! Sit!

Monday, September 25, 2006 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Now I understand why my comments never appear. Don't worry Selana, your photos are great!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 1:12:00 AM  
Blogger LHeinrich said...

I love your photos, keep posting!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 2:00:00 AM  
Blogger annulla said...

See, your boyfriend was wrong. People love your photos. Don't stop!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home