Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tinos red carpet.


And now I have the answer that you are waiting...
This red carpet begins from the port of the Tinos island
and terminates at the big church of the island dedicated to Madonna.
The icon of the church it is thaumaturge and many people visit the
island for a pray to the Madonna.
The believers crawl on their kness ...
All the pavement it is decorated with pebbles on a beach and this work is
done by the locals artists.
Tinos except from the churches it has an old famous art school.

So the winners are ....para pa pam ...
RODNEY DENNIS AND KOSTAS !
Please guys send me your adress as soon as possible.
This is my mail adress : (
selana1802@yahoo.gr)
Ι would like to thank you all ,
I like a lot the way of thinking of Nathalie and Alice...
And for Kala too,I have a 'present' because he was so anxious...
Kala send me your adress right now!
 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Oh, so that's what it was ! I'm glad the red carpet is there because crawling on your knees on those river stones must be a calvary (in the literary sense)!

Monday, September 25, 2006 3:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kala said...

wooot!

Hiya - I'm in Boston at the moment - but will send one to you as soon as I get back - email is not too good here =)

Thanks =D

Monday, September 25, 2006 4:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness it has a far more interesting purpose than my suggestion!

Monday, September 25, 2006 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Kala said...

Hi Selena

I can't seem to find your email address - can you send me an email to tell me how I may send you my address to receive my round trip plane ticket to greece with a free tour guide of this wonerful place? =D

Thursday, October 05, 2006 12:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home